National Cadet Corps (NCC): Number of Cadets: 54
- Our NCC Cadets win a Trophy of “Best Drill” in parade on 15th August 2017, Independence Day Celebration at Govt. Sr. Sec. Boys School at Cheeka.
- Our NCC Cadets was attended 2 Annual Training Camp organized by 10 Haryana Batalian NCC Kurukshetra.
- 30 NCC Cadets participation in International Yoga day celebration on 21.06.2017
- 04 NCC Cadets attend Army Attachment Camp held at Ambala Cantt.
- 17 NCC Cadets attent CATC held at Ropar Punjab.
- An Extension Lecture addressed by Dr. Anuj Kumar, A.N.O. National cadet Corps D.A.V. College, Pehowa (Kurukshetra) to N.C.C. Cadets on the topic “Role of N.C.C. B & C certificate in Career” on 17.01.2018.
- Our college NCC organized a Rally on Road Safety Awareness in presence of Madam Astha Modi SP Kaithal.
- 06 NCC cadets appeared in ‘B’ Certificate Exam held at SD College (Lahore), Ambala 11th February 2018.
- 10 NCC cadets appeared in ‘C’ Certificate Exam held at SD College (Lahore), Ambala 24th February 2018.
- 36 Cadets participated in Essay Writing Competition on Topic “Swachh Bharat Abiyan” organized by 10 HAR BN NCC Kurukshetra
- 06 NCC Cadets participated in making a video clip completion for enhance Social awareness of “Swachh Bharat Abiyan” organized by 10 HAR BN NCC Kurukshetra.