Mission Vision and Core Values
Our Mission is to prepare globally competent graduates through highest standards of honesty, fairness, respect, professional and scholarly ethics.
- Imparting the value of learning, self-worth and quality presentation among the students which ensures their evolution and accountable participation in society.
- A pledge to the traditions of an integrated education and of productive research in the liberal arts, including fine arts, humanities, languages, sciences, and social sciences.
- A vision to expand the imagination, lifelong learning. Encourage service to society, and promote respect for diversity in an age of global community.
- To provide access for higher education opportunities that enable students to develop knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
To be globally recognized institution of higher learning through inclusive, innovative and value-based education & research preparing socially responsible citizens.
- To be able to highly effective college which is recognised locally and regionally for outstanding outcomes for all students at all levels; Carrying a relevant and flexible curriculum which is responsive to the needs and aspirations of student
- Being a responsible and supportive faculty, encouraging students to be creative, aspirational and professional in all they do.
- To provide innovative educational surroundings, prospects and knowledges that enable individuals, communities, and the region to grow, succeed, and prosper.
- Continuing and community education courses and agendas planned to provide and inspire openings for lifelong learning.
College engages in a process of self and community meditation that would lead us to recognize and amplify awareness of the core below values.
- Support the mission and vision of the College
- We are dedicated in developing responsible citizens who are committed to social justice
- Create new programs and services to meet identified needs.
- Focus on student and staff needs.
- Endorse continuous improvement.
- Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.
- Ensure fair and equal access for all.
- Recognize, appreciate, and celebrate the strength of diversity